Air Race Classic 2011

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Our Team

For those of you that are not familiar, I thought I would put in a little blurb about who the heck we are.


Jo (Pilot)
Jo hails from Winterhaven, Florida and has flown in four previous Air Race Classics. Jo flies extensively all over the country to locales such as Indianapolis, Fargo, and of course Winterhaven. Jo is a commercial pilot with an instrument rating, and works with her husband as president of an aircraft sales company in Winterhaven, FL.



Meredith (CoPilot)
I'm originally from Cincinnati, Ohio but attend school and work in Columbus, Ohio. This will be my second Air Race Classic, and my first time flying out west. I am a commercial pilot with an instrument rating and work at The OSU Airport.







Precious (Airplane)
Precious is the name of Jo's airplane, a beautiful Cessna 172R. The airplane has an installed IFR GPS, a 496 with weather on the copilot's yoke, and a storm scope. It has been wonderfully maintained and runs like a scalded dog. The airplane is all stickered up with sponsors, and will be getting washed and waxed before the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment